Food and Drink in Austin
Austin is paradise for foodies. The city is diverse and offers cuisine from nearly every culture, in addition to plenty of vegetarian- and vegan-friendly foods.
- 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Austin
- Best Eats on South Congress Avenue
- Top Restaurants in the UT Campus Area
- Best Desserts in Austin
- Where to Eat in Clarksville
- Review: Kenobi Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Review: Chez Zee American Bistro
- Review: Eddie V's Edgewater Grille
- Review: Max's Wine Dive
Austin is well known for its nightlife and bar scene. Sixth Street consists of row after row of bars, and Austin offers upcoming areas such as the 4th Street District. Whether you want to go to a dance club, music lounge, shot bar, or gay club, there is something in Austin you'll love.
- Austin's Top Happy Hours
- Review: Driskill Bar
- Review: Lustre Pearl Bar
- Review: J Black's Feel Good Lounge
With wine specialty shops, wine bars and everything in between, wine aficionados will not be bored in Austin!